Nüssli is a global leader in the supply of temporary structures for sporting, cultural and business events. With locations in many countries worldwide, the Nüssli Group seeks a highly motivated Sales Manager to join our US and Canada team.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Identify and develop leads in the US and Canada market, with an emphasis on temporary build and specialty construction in the fields of real estate, urban development, architecture and culture.
- Maintain strong client relationships from pre-acquisition through post-project completion
- Exhibit high level of collaboration, timely communication, and responsiveness
- Work with the Nüssli leadership team and other colleagues to develop appropriate sales and marketing tools and products, while ensuring their effectiveness
- Ensure coordination of customer relations and marketing with non-American Nüssli teams
- Continually refine sales and marketing processes, and inform processes for branding and developing new product / service lines
- Identify and respond to customer sales / project opportunities and proposals (RFIs, RFPs, RFQs).
Demonstrate experience in project acquisition in the US and Canada market; with strong contacts to design and development companies, cultural institutions, and major event planners.
- several years of sales and marketing experience in the construction, architecture or events/exhibitions field
- Experience with high-profile architecture, temporary construction, and specialty design and build projects
- North American sales experience a must; international experience preferred
- Experience with large-scale cultural and sporting events (Expos, Olympics, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Build the company image by collaborating with current customers, government, local and regional organizations etc.
- Maintain quality of service by enforcing all company organization standards
- Take full P&L responsibility for executed projects
- Seek potential growth areas and research and report market potential
- Aim for and achieve increases in revenues in target markets
Greater New York Area or California based preferred but not essential